Monday, February 27, 2012

I absolutely love making ATC's (Artist Trading Cards). These are the ones I made today. :o)





   

 I drew this ATC as part of another swap. March 2nd is Dr Seuss' birthday. I never knew I could draw so well. Makes me almost wanna keep this ATC for myself. lol.





   
This I made for a Marie Antoinette atc swap. Her dress is made from a swatch of fabric, then strands of yarn as her collar and belt. The jewel on her crown is a mini red brad. The rest was hand drawn by me with pens and markers. The reason for the red is because it looks like blood and we all know what her fate was.

3 comments:

  1. You do draw lovely atcs! You know you've made a good one when you have a hard time letting it go. :) We should trade sometime!

    Jenn - dally - swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool! Love the themes! The idea of using a patch of fabric for MA's dress was clever!
    PamV (swap-bot Comment on my crafty blog #2)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards!
    Lila via Swap-bot

    ReplyDelete